Fixed Equipment & Inspection Engineer
• Review the design of Fixed Equipment and Piping to ensure sound engineering and compliance with code and regulation
• Support project development and execution in front end studies, development of equipment specifications, engineering review, start-up support, and commissioning
• Support daily maintenance and major shutdown maintenance such as turnarounds.
• Perform Equipment Fitness for Service assessments by sound engineering analysis using code calculation tools and API 579.
• Perform equipment troubleshooting and equipment failure root cause failure analysis to provide recommendations for equipment repairs and improvement
• Maintain effective working relationships and communication with business teams/units, to recommend mechanical design improvement to assist total plant reliability
• Work closely with Inspection counter-part and support daily activities and participate in the development of fixed equipment and piping strategy
• A good Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University
• Familiarity with relevant ASME & API codes & standards for pressure vessel, piping and tankage
• Familiarity with design tools such as PV-Elite & CAESAR is a must
• Familiarity with inspection practice or material corrosion will be an added advantage
• An effective team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply