Job Description HSE Coordinator Petrosea
Provide support to the business line or Project business operation with leading the process of implementing HSE program from implement, execute, monitor and evaluate, the activities and provide corrective action required to achieve good HSE business process compliance with definitive performance target.
- Min. Diploma degree in Industrial Hygiene or Bachelor degree in Engineering / Occupational Health and Safety major.
- Min. 4 years experiences in HSE exposure at Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical/ Mining industry.
- Good knowledge of Accident Prevention, Fire Prevention, Risk Assessment, PTO (Plan Task Observation). HSE procedures, Hazob (Hazard Observation), Inspection, Emergency Response, Accident Investigation and Audit process.
- Good leadership, communication, and presentation skill.
- Fair in English both verbal and written.
- Willing to work at remote area.
- Taking lead in execute the HSE key factors in project site.
- Maintain HSE performance of Target Zero injuries, and Zero harm to community and environment.
- Monitor the business process, and it’s been done with proper flow & procedure and comply to all HSE management system.
- Support the team to achieve individual goals in line with Petrosea Business plan
- Provide advisory to HSE personnel.
- Active and efectively to organise of all HSE officer to perform job with highly achievement performance.