Role synopsis of Operator
- To carry out daily operational duties at the Blending Section as assigned by the Blending Operations Supervisor.
- The jobholder must ensure that Blending activities are carried out in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 procedures.
- This role will be based at our Singapore Tepong Plant.
- To assist in the batch blending processes and maintain high quality standards on all blends through accurate raw materials application as stipulated on BIs.
- To maintain good housekeeping and safe working environment.
- To assist in terminalling operations whenever necessary.
- Act as response team member for crisis / continuity management, with accountabilities consistent with relevant response plans and as assigned by the response team leader.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level or equivalent or NITEC in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics an added advantage
Essential experience and job requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ of working experience in a plant or manufacturing environment
- Minimum class 3 driving license
- Understanding of basic workplace HSSE requirements
- A good team player and responsible person
- Able to perform ad-hoc overtime where required