lowonganmigas.net-Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited (hcml), an Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta with operation field in Madura, is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.
OFFICER LOGISTICS PLANNING & CONTROL
• Follow Logistics Management System manual.
• Monitor Logistics Performance (delivery, quality of service, catalogue, discrepancy, cost etc.)
• Support in contract development of Logistics Service or issue Service Order.
• Support in Logistics System & procedure development.
• Support in set up and arrange program of Logistics performance improvement.
• Support in Maintaining KPI Logistics Management.
• Ensure Warehouse activities compliance with HCML’s HSE regulation and standard operating procedure.
• Ensure Logistics Service supplied by 3rd party as per contract requirement.
• Documenting all logistics process by using standard methods, formats and tools.
• Managing related information flow.
• Logistics Planning admin and reporting.
• Bachelor degree (S1) in any major.
• Minimum 3 years experience in relevant job in Oil and Gas Industry.
• Having good knowledge, Inventory, Warehouse, Shorebase Management/Logistics and HSE knowledge at workplace.
• Having background technical of vessel and safety for Logistic Planning and Control.
• Familiar with PTK 007 and other related regulation & procedure in Indonesia Oil & Gas Industry.
• Concern with cost effective manner and work efficiency.
• Familiar working with ERP System or quick learning.
• Knowledge about Logistics services required by the Oil & Gas company.
• Familiar with MS Office and can rapidly learn any other application program when need.
• Self-motivated, Good interpersonal skill, supervisory skill, leadership, analysis skill, dynamic team player, integrity, initiative, achievement oriented, ability to work under pressure; sense of responsibility and HSE concern.
• Good verbal and written English communication.
• Point of hire: Jakarta.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application and updated CV within 2 weeks
with subject Position Title by e-mail to: