lowonganmigas.net-The Oil and Gas industry is quick paced and regularly evolving. Connect Energy comprehends that you require instant and proficient answers for a scope of arrangements on an assortment of spending plans and time allotments. Keeping that in mind, Connect Energy have a scope of administrations intended to address your issues. Here our current vacant position jobs Marine Specialist Connect Energy.
- Involvement in the selection of and management of the offshore marine fleet involved in the project. This includes advising the Project Manager and the offshore of Installation Manager on all marine matters and issues.
- The marine specialist is also responsible to oversee licensing and permitting for the offshore fleet.
- Responsible for ensuring all vessel certificates are current and up-dated as necessary. Vessel certificate files shall be kept both on board and ashore.
- Monitor and enforce Company Marine Safety & Loss Prevention Program. Carry out periodic audits and report findings to Company.
- The Marine Specialist’s primary responsibility is for reviewing, developing, supervising and executing the marine portion of the work such that it is accomplished in the most safe, highest quality, efficient and timely manner.
- His / her duties shall include review, comment and approval of documents related to the Transportation analysis, Sea Fastening and load out operations and Marine operations related to the hook up and site – pre commissioning and organizing the load out sequences and methods, setting work priorities and allocation of manpower, equipment, materials and consumables. He / she shall also assure compliance with all safety, technical and schedule requirements set forth in the contract documents.
- He / she shall a good understanding of all applicable codes, standards specifications and safety policies/procedures, as well as experience in managing load out logistics, in particular related to ballasting, load out method and barge mooring.
- He / She must have proven planning and organizational skills as well as a good written and oral communication abilities and a high regard for QA/QC and HSE adherences during all aspects of the work.
- Shall have at least fifteen (15) years working in offshore construction, transportation and installation of offshore oil and gas facilities with a minimum of five (5) years of superintendent level experience.
- Min. at least three (3) similar size and type of projects to the TEP EPCI project in the capacity of Marine Operation Coordinator.
- Minimum Chief Eng Besar Unlimited HP
- Chief Eng Besar 7.460 KW
- Chief Engineer Intersulair / H.T
- Preferable has experience as captain (Marine vessel captain)