lowonganmigas.net-Jetec Indonesia is Control System, Electrical & Telecommunications Integration in Engineering Company specialized in Oil & Gas & Nutrition Industry invite highly motivate Individual to fill vacant positions:
1. PROJECT ENGINEER
• Technical Engineering Graduated
• Responsible for all instrument discipline related issues to project and develop the work of instrument discipline
• Prepare client needed base to the service activity & recommended to create the job desk Completion of system description for new system.
• Prepare installation manual report and review with client.
• Ensure correctness of contract and product release.
• Searching equipment to provide the best equipment required by project refers to the project specification & project contract as per work order (WO) or purchase order (PO)
• Prepare installation schedule both for internal team and client.
• Tracking project progress to meet with project schedule.
• Hold installation progress review meeting with client at least monthly prior to shipment and at least by weekly thereafter.
• Supervise and manage that arrival of equipment and emplacement on site.
• Supervise and manage the team responsible for physical installation, i.e. client or third party contractor.
• Responsible to the project/service activity due matching with time schedule and work clearance to Senior Management.
• Evaluate the engineering phase for matching with project schedule, to clarify the workload base to time schedule requested by client.
• Made and develop the FAT/SAT procedure and certificate, which relevant with project agreement.
• Track and ensure that project stay on budget and get the credit for a job well done.
• Good communication, human relation and interpersonal skill.
2. Electrical Engineer
• Minimum S1/D3 Electrical Engineering
• ETAP software literate
• Excellent communication skills with a good level of written and spoken English.
• Knowledge of the field, preferably have experience working in Oil & Gas Industry.
• Good communication, human relation, project management, leadership and interpersonal skill.
• Knowledge of International standard.
• Independent and able to work under pressure
• Performance of Electrical Engineering ( Engineering material specifications, single line diagrams, cable calculation)
• Performance of Electrical Calculation ETAP software ( short circuit calculation, load flow calculation)
• Performance of Electrical site pre-commissioning, and electrical assistance to Clients for further hardware and software tests or modifications or inspections
• Secondment to Client for any electrical engineering or site assistance.
• Design control system cabinets from client specification and vendor documentation
• Create / Manage instrument database, cable list.
• Create / Manage Autocad library
• Site pre-commissioning / commissioning of electrical/System cabinets
• Definition of scope of work / Follow up of cabinet staging sub-contractor
Please provide your Curriculum Vitae with Qualification, Education & Experience before Interview to: recruit[email protected]