lowonganmigas.net-ExxonMobil, the world's largest oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to contribute to meeting the world's growing energy needs. By 2018, ExxonMobil will be involved in the development of the oil and gas industry in Indonesia for 120 years.ExxonMobil, the world's largest oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to contribute to meeting the world's growing energy needs. By 2018, ExxonMobil will be involved in the development of the oil and gas industry in Indonesia for 120 years. Currently, ExxonMobil Indonesia hiring Construction Supervisor for placement in Bojonegoro, Indonesia. Below the detail description about vacant position.
Job Role Summary
- Serves as a member of the Production Projects (PP) Construction Team
- Interfaces primarily with EMCL OpsTech Production Projects Supervisor, Construction Superintendent and Project Engineers
- Provides site leadership and supervision to the Contractor to ensure that all construction activities are executed safely, cost effectively and to schedule, delivering facilities fit-for-purpose meeting defined safety and quality standards and established project objectives.
- Ensures all safety regulations are implemented and complied with at the site, throughout the execution of the work activities. Responsible for accident, incident and near miss root cause analysis and closure of follow-up items
- Enforces approved work procedures/plans and ensures adherence to documents, drawings and specifications issued for the construction activity. Acts as the lead field representative for the PMT and controls all activities inclusive of manpower totals at site.
- Works closely with the Construction Lead, Project Engineer for technical guidance and support
Job Role Responsibilities
- Promotes safety awareness and safe performance among project team members including contractors at the work site
- Ensures the approved work plan, technical procedures, specification and codes are properly implemented
- Ensures that all field work carried out by the Contractor or his appointed sub-contractor is carried out safely and within the site Work Permit requirements
- Interface with project engineer/contractor on any changes to project specification and requirements utilizing EMCL Quality Manual Procedures (Site technical query, NCR, etc)
- Ensures contractors have a thorough understanding of the job and demonstrates the capability to execute the job
- Engages with local community in day-to-day basis, in coordination with site PGA, to ensure socio-economic concern are well address during project execution
- Ensures construction contractor plans (QA/QC, safety, emergency response, etc.) are in place prior to start of construction
- Ensures all contractors' tools and equipment are inspected by a qualified inspector prior to mobilizing to site
- Reports daily to the Construction Superintendent on project status, work plans and issues
- Reviews and resolves field ambiguities or discrepancies among codes, specification and IFC drawings interpretation, elevating any significant deviations or changes to the Project Engineer for appropriate review
- Monitors/controls movement of project material issued to contractor. Interface with logistic for timely deliveries of material
- Daily interface with Operations / Site PIC to ensure work activities carried out without interruption and resolve SIMOPS issues between other work groups
- Lead the pre-commissioning, commissioning and punch-list effort. Ensure that PSSR activities are carried out according to charter (led by Operations) and PSSR is signed off upon completion
- Endorses contractor deliverables/ signs timesheets/ signs material receipts/ etc. for subcontractor’s inclusion in invoices to EMCL for accuracy, traceability, audit purposes, etc.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Minimum High school or equivalent Secondary School Diploma
- Good coordination & interface capabilities
- 15+ years industry experience
- 10+ years project experience in field / site supervision
- Familiar with oil and gas industry construction practices, safety standards and fully familiar with EM Safe Work Practices Manual
- Able to perform field stringing of piping and familiar with general layout of offshore facilities/equipment.
- Able to field supervision of multi-discipline crews in onshore and offshore construction, hookup and commissioning.
- Prior working experience in reputable Oil and Gas Companies
- Familiar with Operations work permit system.
- Shall aware and in compliance with Company's policies on Standard Business Conduct, Operation Integrity Management System (OIMS) as specially understanding of Security Safety Health and Environment (SSHE) regulation.