lowonganmigas.net-Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for High Voltage Electrical Trainers for our client in Indonesia. My client has a purpose built training facility based roughly two hours from Jakarta. Indonesia is a country with large oil and natural gas reserves and requires trainers to help train the local workforce in all aspects of working in the Oil and Gas Industry.
I am looking for someone that has strong Electrical experience, specifically in the Oil and Gas industry. You will be tasked with training hand skills and industry knowledge. Communication will be via English and you will be required to train the students in the following topics. Here some requirements for Red Chair Recruitment Electrical Trainer Expatriate that only hold passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.
- Power Distribution Safety and Maintenance
- Power Distribution Equipment
- Basics of Power System Design
- High Voltage Switch Gear
- Inspection and Testing of portable Equipment
- Practical Fault Finding on HV Switchgear and Generators
- Inspection and testing
- Permit to Work systems
- HSE and Electricity at Work Regulations
I am presently recruiting candidates who are passport holders from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia ONLY. Contracts are for an initial one year with renewal options available.
- Training schedule is up to six days per week.
- Maintain positive rapport with all trainees and create a positive learning environment.
- Enforce the trainee management and disciplinary policies of the Institute.
- Act as an advisor outside of class to support trainees and faculty.
- Perform clerical duties, as required, relating to textbooks, instructional supplies, trainee reports and records, attendance reports, etc.
- Participate in Job Skills curriculum development and planning with other Job Skills Instructors and the General Training Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Trade Certification with 10 years Industrial experience or as a trainer in industrial or vocational skills training highly desired
- Trainers with no formal degrees who are craft certified should have a minimum of 13 years of experience in Industry, with former training experience as part of this time is essential.
- Professional trainer certification from an international recognized certification/licensing organization is preferred.
- Computer literate is essential
- Passport holders from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia ONLY
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Initial period of one year contract, with renewal options yearly
- Medical Insurance
- Flights from home country & return ticket upon completion of contract
- All Meals & Laundry provided whilst at work
- Free housing including all utility bills
- Salary up to $125,000 USD (if six day week is worked)